Monday, 12 March 2012

11th March 2012

After the madness that was yesterday, my head has wedding fever. Leading to this happening while Paul was out...

 

My lovely sister-in-law Annabel (@bellatrix_kitty on twitter) sent a delivery of all her wedding magazines with my parents yesterday...and this is them. This doesn't even include the few I've bought.

It all got overwhelming. I had to stop. Too much to do!

Found some nice music for the ceremony though....even though that's not my job! ARGH! Why have I given away all the fun things?! Who cares about napkin colours and confetti?!

Aherm. Anyway...I will try not to let this blog be too much about weddings. As that's not the point of it. Granted, it is going to take over my life for the next 18 months, but I will try and get Paul to take me out to some free exciting places so it's not all wedding wedding wedding cats cats cats!

Not that this is a bad place to be! :P

1 comment:

  1. Where are you going to get married ?! Tell me all the gossip ! I am really enjoying the planning of mine ! xxx

    ReplyDelete