Sunday, 18 March 2012

17th March 2012

Went over to Blackburn to see my Grandad at stupid o clock this morning. He is in a bad way.

As my thoughts and energy are with my family right now, we didn't do a great deal more today.

We took my engagement ring to be resized, which we've been meaning to since Paul got down on one knee and gave me it! My hand felt so naked without it, I may or may not have asked Paul to buy me a new cheap one to replace it. I also may or may not have made him propose again...

Anyway, here are some pics of Barney in his Barney-cave. Mum sent it to me and he has claimed it as his own! Oh yes, he gets very jealous when Maia goes in there.

Yes, I am gorgeous. Innocent. Not capabale of doing anyone any harm. Ever.

Maia: I wants to go in there. Mama, why is HE in there? Barney: If I don't look at her, she can't see me, right?




I'm just chillin' in ma cube. Ain't nuttin' to see here. Move along now...



No comments:

Post a Comment