Sunday, 22 April 2012

18th April 2012

Officially known as my longest ever day in work.

After waving Paul off to Bristol for two days, I set off for work myself, arriving just before 7am. Where I stayed until just after 10pm. With two 1 hour breaks in between.

I didn't think to take a picture of the time when I arrived, as, you know, I was working, but I got my first brew at 7.15am. I drank a loooot of tea today! Herbal and normal. A clever mix!



I can't go into detail as to why I was in work so long. Suffice to say that it's terribly important and I'm the only one that could do it.

I also had a feeling I'd be required to stay late so I had to cancel Whedonsday. I hate doing it and I'm not proud of it.

I took an hour at midday and toddled off home to see my kitties and remind myself if I had left them enough food. I had. Phew!


For once they were getting along...and not at all interested in me - they prefer talking to the pigeons outside!

Back to work. To sort through thousands of pieces of paper. When there is that much paper, there will be papercuts. I'm surprised I got as few as I did!

Two extra nasty papercuts. They really flippin' hurt!

I worked until 6 when I came home for some food (and a cheeky whisky) before going back 7-10.
The cats did not approve on my long shifts and promptly proceeded to run around like lunatics ALL FUCKING NIGHT.

It's a good job they are pretty...



No comments:

Post a Comment