Sunday, 24 February 2013

17/02/2013 - Hangovers Suck

I'd tell you more about my hangover, except it took FOREVER to arrive...and it wasn't nice!

The only plans we had for today was going over to Manchester to a wedding fair. Not that we need a wedding fair really, but the string quartet we have booked to play our wedding ceremony were playing, and it would be nice to see them before I walk down the aisle on our wedding day.

Guys. They are AMAZING.

I can't access their website at the time of writing for some reason, but if you want to check them out, look at their website here.

I asked them to play one of my favourite movie themes (but not blogging it as don't want to spoil it!) and they only needed to play 4 notes before I was filling up! Seriously, it was perfect! I can't imagine anything more perfect for our wedding! EEEEEEEK! :D

So, upon arrival at the fair room, we were given a glass of bucks fizz (which kinda helped my hangover!) and we walked around getting more and more smug at how much of our wedding we have actually sorted! Go Team Us!

So the fair itself was a bit un-necessary, but seeing the string quartet was worth every penny of travelling to Manchester!

As we had missed our train, we popped into a bar called Brewdog for a pint before heading back to Liverpool.

It's an interesting place. If you like beer. I just felt...well...naff, to be honest!




It hasn't been open all that long, but Paul's a big fan. Plus our bar maid had an afro! :D

I don't remember much after getting home. I think we ate our spanish style chicken bake, then I fell asleep stupidly early!

So proud of myself. :-|

No comments:

Post a Comment