Monday, 11 February 2013

25/01/2013 - MORE NEWS!

Paul always has an early start on a Friday morning to go network, mingle and eat breakfast. I sometimes go to the gym. This morning I decided not to, after the stresses of the last couple of days.

I put on the radio to try to wake myself up...and this is the first song I heard play:

Thanks again, YouTube!

BUSTIN' MAKES ME FEEL GOOD! :)

How can it be a bad day when the first song you hear is this one?! I posted on twitter at 06:48am that this was the first song I heard, and does that mean it's going to be a good day. Yes, is the answer. Yes it is.

I GOT MY PAY RISE! :D :D :D

Not a lot by any means. But still, I am not going to say no! It means that as the bills increase this year, I might be able to keep up with them a little better than not having a rise, like the last few years!

That was the first bit of awesomeness and put me in a good mood for the rest of the day.

Then I came home to this:


An invitation to my old Uni housemate's wedding!  Ain't it purrrrty?! They made it themselves as well!! I've told her she can make ours too if she likes! :)

It's the weekend of my 30th birthday, so it means I don't have to arrange anything as well! SCORE!

Paul made a fleeting visit home before going out to a proper posh function in town. So naturally, he had to James Bond it up!



Very dashing, no?

He left me in by myself, so what else could I do but celebrate my victory over the man (and the AssHat) with a little toast?!



My brother and sister-in-law gave me this bottle for Christmas in a posh hamper, and it went down a treat!

Paul, however, had to make it home in this:



After the snow clearing, it decided it wanted to go out with a flourish. Fantastic. Did I mention I hate the snow?

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the pay raise! :) Now you don't have to look for another job.. and we know how much you were looking forward to that..

    ReplyDelete