Tuesday, 19 February 2013

27/01/2013 - Bonding

Sunday.

No rest for the wicked though - time to iron in abundence. Why am I always ironing? When it gets warmer I think naked weekends needs to be a thing. I hate washing and ironing. Serious dislike.

Anyway, I had to get up early to do this, as I made arrangements with my lovely friend, and Maid of Honour, Lucy, to go for a drink in the evening and a good catch up, as I hadn't seen her since Christmas and so much wedding stuff has happened since then!

I had invited her to wedding dress hunt with me, but she has been away. :(

Sadly, I didn't take a picture of us while we were out, so you'll have to make do with this picture of us from back in April 2010 (as it's the only one I can find right now...shamefully) which is when we were both happy with out boyfriends, no kids (now she has the gorgeous A who is 2 soon!) and only one pet each!


That lippy really makes me look pasty, huh? Maybe it's that with the blonde hair...meh.

Anyway, we went to a lovely old pub just on the outskirts of town called The Philharmonic. If you ever come to Liverpool, go there. It's really traditional, and the food is delish!

I tookd this picture, not to show how empty it is, but to note the names of each room!

Brahms and Liszt. Which is cockney rhyming slang. Google it.

We were in Brahms, just in case you were wondering. 


Anyway, we sat and caught up! She wanted to talk about my wedding. I wanted to talk about anything but! She wanted ideas for my hen do...I just wanted to be married already!

Looks like it's in August. EEK.

No comments:

Post a Comment