Wednesday, 13 March 2013

11/03/2013 - Insert Monday blog title here

I need to come up with some titles. It's not even mid-March and I'm failing you guys already!

I woke up just before 3am to the sound of Barney being sick. Delightful. Aren't you guys glad I didn't take pictures of that?! Didn't really get back to sleep afterwards. That's not good.

We were going to go to the gym this morning, but my grand total of 3 hours sleep really put me off! 

Work was busy. As ever. Generally a standard thing at work right now. If I don't mention it, assume it was busy!

It got to about 4.30pm and I was squinting. That sunlight I told you about last week came back to get me!



See! We do get sunshine in the UK! It's not just rain!

You see the white effect on the grass? That's snow. It snowed today. It was not good. Luckily it didn't stick as I don't like snow. I think you knew that already.

I needed to catch up on work so I stayed in the office for a few extra hours to sort out some filing etc.


This is Andy's post pile. It's all nicely organised for him. But there is a lot. We're behind. I don't like it.


This is my 'inbox'. The top tray is the YOU MUST DO ME NOW' pile. The next is the 'to do' pile, which is less urgent. The one under that is filing, and the bottom is misc. That's a lot of work. WAAAAAA.

I got home at 8pm and Paul and I were very naughty and had a pizza for dinner. It's cheap, so that's ok, just REALLY unhealthy. We got free peppers on it though, which was nice! I really enjoyed it...until about 30 minutes later when we both felt slightly sick from eating so much!

To bed we went to read and chill after not having a lot of sleep. Then this happened.


Some of you may shrug and say, so. Let me explain. THIS NEVER HAPPENS! This may well be the closest I have ever seen Maia and Barney sit willingly next to each other! They stayed there for a while as well! No growling! No hissing! No paw o'doom! It was lovely! I went to sleep one happy Cagga!

Oh, and for the record, Barney is fine. No more sick. I think he gorged himself on biscuits. Silly boy.

1 comment: