Monday, 18 March 2013

13/03/13 - Wednesday woes

Another mad one in the office. Not fun at all. I dislike it immensely. I wish that I could be cloned so I could get twice as much work done! OR I could send my clone into work for me, and I could stay home! :)

The highlight of my working day? I got 2 new filing cabinets. I mean, come on! How can that not be a highlight for anyone?!



Need these for all that filing that is STILL on my desk!

After a long working day, it was time for the return of #Whedonsday! Much needed frivolity and fun was had and lots of wedding talk. Which, you know, is nice!

And that was that. Sleep was needed! Sleep was had. Sleep good!

1 comment:

  1. Yup, I too like getting new filing cabinets.. especially when they are needed. (we recently ordered some new ones for decorating purposes, and frankly that bugged me as a total waste of money)

    ReplyDelete