Friday, 19 April 2013

16/04/2013 - Fit Freak!





The alarm went off at stupid o'clock so we could get up to go to the gym.


See - stupid o'clock.

It wasn't bad to be fair. In fact, it was a lot busier than usual. Which I suppose is ok. I still got my workout done.

Then it was time to come home and go to work. That's the downer of the day. Another same old same old.

It was made more sad by the fact that my replacement engagement ring (the cheap temporary thing) has tarnished to the extent that it has started turning my finger a little bit green. This has made me sad. Mostly because they told me that it would be about 3 weeks until I got my ring back. We are now into the 4th. I WANTS MY PRECIOUS BACK.

Aherm.

So I raided my jewellery box to find something else to wear on that finger and I came across this baby:


This was handmade by my friend Mia, who blogs here. It's a while since I bought it from her, but it's still awesome, so this shall be my baby until I get my precious back!

Then it was home to watch Hawaii 5-0, How I Met Your Mother and Castle. I think we watched Game of Thrones as well.

All in all, a day well done.





No comments:

Post a Comment