Friday, 26 April 2013

23/04/2013 - Little worker bee!

After my awful night's sleep, I had no desire to get up this morning. I did, because I have to, but I wasn't happy about it. Especially as I had to get up and make my own brew because Paul was in Manchester after the football. Urgh. You really notice how lucky you are when the person that spoils you isn't there!

I tried to get Barney to go and put the kettle on but he was having none of it.


"Mama, I don't got thumbs, how'm ah gonna put water ins da kettle ans make you tea? Stupid b!tch"

For those of you who haven't met me or seen me around my cats, they talk with a very (what I think is a) Southern American accent? I'm thinking Oklahoma / Texas...that sort of voice. Even though they're both scouse cats so should have a Liverpudlian accent. If you're not sure what the scouse accent is, here's a video. I apologise if you don't understand a work they say - I've lived here for nearly 11 years and sometimes I can't understand scousers either!

From YouTube

My cats don't talk like that. They both have potty mouths and sound like they should be in True Blood! SOOOOOOKEEEEEH!

Anyway, my head was ok, so I did some exercise and headed to work feeling like I REALLY couldn't be bothered. Needs must, so in I went.

I had a pretty productive day! Remember when I showed you what my in-tray looked like in the office?  No? Well see it here.

Now it looks like this:


 How excellent is that?! I've done loads of work! Although that means I'm now running out of things to do...don't tell anyone!

After work I got to see my Paul again and we watched Castle with dinner, then I toddled off to put some colour in my hair ready for this weekend. I didn't take pictures as it's a messy process!

After that was done we watched this week's Game of Thrones and then went to bed.

There's not really much more of a story there!

No comments:

Post a Comment