Saturday, 25 May 2013

19/05/2013 - Procrastination

I woke up this morning feeling quite a lot better. But still - it was necessary for a lie in...just to be sure.

I should have got up and done some ironing. Because that would be the clever and grown up thing to do. Yeah. I didn't do that. I made every excuse under the sun to not do any.

I'm going to regret that next weekend, aren't I?! Still - we get a spare day off next weekend, so one of those days can be used to iron! Clever me!

We pretty much just sat around today! We discussed wedding stuff but that's about the level of excitement!

Boring and dull! So here's a pic of Barney in a box!


It's a cat! In a box! How new and original...

Anyway, we ventured downstairs to watch the football. After all - it's Sir Alex Ferguson's last game in charge of Manchester United! It has to be seen! It was quite a match by all accounts.

Let's be honest. I was quite bored. I simmed a little but decided my attention could be better used elsewhere. So I started making some paper cranes out of pages of an old and battered copy of Lord of the Rings!


The paper is really thin so it's quite difficult!

Apparently it's really lucky if a bride and groom fold 1000 cranes before their wedding. Challenge accepted. Maybe. I got a paper cut.


I found this picture in our shared dropbox. Paul adds this to food. We had gumbo and Paul likes to add some heat. It's not for me. I would pull the same face as the chap on the label!

Today's #FitTeam13 #PhotoFitChallenge: Paul and I about to exercise together!


Ain't I pretty?! I don't believe in wearing make up to work out. Who am I going to impress?! There are a LOT of people who do that around here. I judge them. You should too!

No comments:

Post a Comment