Saturday, 25 May 2013

20/05/2013 - Active. Ish.


We did not go to the gym this morning. On purpose. So we would go after work.

I hate going to the gym after work, but do so I shall.


Maia loves to stand on my phone. She's locked it by inputting the incorrect 'code' on more than one occasion. I like to think she's tweeting her fans. Not that she has a twitter account. She used to have a facebook. She had more friends than me. I'm a bit sad about that.

Work was...well, you know the usual spiel. What can I say - nothing new happened. Which is dull. I should really make fun things happen!

As promised, we got ready and went to the gym straight from work. My colleagues make such a song and dance about me going after work. I guess it's because they see me in my fitness gear. Maybe they don't believe me when I say I go before work. I can't prove that.

Anyway, as last week sucked a little in the gym, I went to the circuit training class with Paul. It was tough. Especially as we were split into a group of 6, and the other 4 people in our group were super fit. Not impressed.

Here's Paul outside the gym afterwards.


The girl in blue (in front of the red bricks) was in our team. She was super fit. I hate her. Not really. I'm just jealous of her toned long legs and her stamina. Bet she can't quote the whole of Lord of the Rings though, can she? Bet she can't make a mean Lemon Drizzle cake. Bet she can't...um...[insert something cool here]...YEAH! In your face, fit girl.

We came home, ate dinner and went to bed. Because we're so rock n roll like that!

Today's #FitTeam13 #PhotoFitChallenge is pictures of 3 friends drinking water!

It's giving me a lot of credit here. I don't have that many friends that I see regularly. So I might have had to...improvise...somewhat...


Paul. Drinking water.


Maia. Drinking water.


 Barney. Drinking water.

Hey - it doesn't specify that my friends need to be human, does it?!

I am REALLY going to struggle on the 27th, aren't I?!

No comments:

Post a Comment