Saturday, 25 May 2013

22/05/2013 - Naughty scran

It's Wednesday! Which means that it's a morning off the gym...not that we had one yesterday or anything...or the day before. Aherm.

Anyway, I headed to work with a little more of a smile on my face as I was legitimately able to sleep longer rather than by accident, and cracked on with my work!

Colleague J went to visit the Beanie Man at lunch time and got a few freebies, and gave me a nice cheese and onion sandwich!


Except the thing was that it wasn't actually nice. I'm sure some people like it. Not me. The whole cheese, onion and mayo combo has only ever been nice to me once. About 2 years ago.

Sorry, Beanie Man. Have a spare falafel salad next time and I will love you forever!

I just want to be clear, I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth! I'm poor. Free food is welcome!

Paul sent me this picture to make me smile.


Barney was doing his long cat impression. About 10 seconds before this picture was taken, he was even longer! Gutted!

It's #Whedonsday, so Chris was coming over to visit for some dindins. Paul made pork chilli burritos, after we watched Man vs Food last night and saw a giant burrito which looked AMAZING.

As it was taking a while, we had some snacks to start with.


I might have eaten more than I should have of these. Thank goodness we didn't have pudding!

After Chris went to run for his train, we went to bed. Fingers crossed for a good night's sleep.

Today's #FitTeam13 #PhotoFitChallenge pic: Proud Achievement.

Well, I've never run a marathon. Never anything close in fact. Never run an official timed race. I've never entered any fitness competitions and the only trophy I have won is from a disco dance exam when I was in single digits, before I was politely told that I was a little too...chubby...for dance.

Aherm.

NOT ANY MORE!

I think my proudest achievement has come this year.


I wore these trousers all the time last year. They are now so big I can take them off without undoing them. I have officially lost 1 dress size. In some shops, I have lost 2!

There is still some way to go to where I would like to be...I mean look at those arms...however they are better than they was and with more work, I will be happy!

Seriously, these trousers are so big, I had to buy a belt to hold them up. The only one I had that would fit through the loops didn't have holes high enough to hold up the trousers! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment