Saturday, 29 June 2013

28/06/2013 - Long Day

We got up and went to the gym. Again. I hope you're all inspired by our dedication. I hope it lasts a long time.

Then into work I go. Busy busy day, but I got through it.

My boss collects newspapers like they are going out of fashion. This one caught my eye.


FREE LEGO GANDALF?!?! WANT! It's still not enough justification to buy the Daily Mail but still...I WANT LEGO GANDALF!!!!

Aherm.

After work we chilled. Paul played on Gran Turismo a little, including racing camper vans, which is ace, and I read stuff on the internet. And was kept company by my little spiderman!


I love this little chap! Doesn't he look like he's smiling?!

We put The Avengers on bluray and I fell asleep during the epic battle at the end. It's been a long week!

I think I slept as soundly as smiling spidercat above!

No comments:

Post a Comment