Monday, 7 October 2013

14/09/2013 - Getting back to a new life!

Morning broke and the loud tv of Paul's parents went on. Paul and his mother had an early kick off to get off to. I stayed at the house to be entertained by the cats and to write some of my blog!


Barney glamour puss!


He's not so good at hide and seek!


Maia wasn't feeling the need to hide, which is good!

The blogging took AGES! And clearly I didn't get as much done as I had hoped to, seeing as how I am still catching up!


That's the rose that we got for Paul's Mum as a wedding gift! It's looking good.


So is this little flower!

Once Paul and his Mum were back and relaxed, we packed up the car and headed back to Liverpool. Which never goes down well for certain members of our little family...



 She is very very vocal in the car. Poor little sausage.

We got back in and sorted through our post and came across this that my Mum sent us!


We settled in for the rest of the evening in front of the TV watching X Factor. Rock and roll! We also christened one of our wedding gifts!


A lovely carafe from Paul's cousin Adele and her fella Martin. It's very nice too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment