Monday, 7 October 2013

17/09/2013 - Yes m'Lady.

A nice early start this morning as Paul and I went to the gym! I KNOW, RIGHT?!

I have missed the gym! It was tough but good to get back to it!

Work was just like I had never been away. Seriously. I know I said that yesterday but I really mean it today! It made the wedding feel like it was AAAAAAAGES ago!

Paul was at the football tonight, so I had the evening to myself, and most importantly, the remote! So instead of blogging some more and leaving future Caroline (aka me right now) less work to do, I sat and enjoyed my new purchase!


I am soooo behind! I don't know why I decided that I wanted to watch this but I feel like it's about time to jump on the bandwagon...plus the new season starts soon on ITV so I want to be able to enjoy a good British drama.

News. I do. I really do enjoy it! I like that there are cameos from people who have been in Game of Thrones. That makes me smile! Ygritte as a maid?! WHAT!

I got up to make myself some food, and it turns out that I WANT TO EAT ALL THE FOOD! I had a fish finger sandwich, half a chicken and chorizo tart, some wedding cheese on biscuit...wedding cake...seriously, I could not stop eating. I am not proud of myself. It wasn't big or clever.

Luckily for me, I had a little friend stage an intervention.


Maia got on my knee and did not move. So I had to stay still too.

Which also meant that I went to bed later than I should have. Plus I missed Paul. But it was mostly because I was watching Downton Abbey.

Anyway, my Lords. My Ladies. That's the lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment