Monday, 7 October 2013

18/08/2013 - What to do on a Wednesday?!

Yada yada no gym this morning yada yada lie in. Which was really necessary as I couldn't get to sleep for the life of me. Then I was rudely awoken by a Barnacle at silly o'clock leading to me having about 4 hours sleep.

It's going to be a long day at work. Ah, work. Boring boring work.

It seems Chris was having a tough day in work as well so couldn't come over for #Whedonsday goodness, but that's ok. I probably would have fallen asleep half way through any way!

Didn't stop Paul from cooking up Pork in Spicy Rice for dinner. Which is delicious and more than welcome. It's from the second Hairy Dieters book and I think you should search for the recipe if you eat pork and spice because it's nice!


I sat in the kitchen while Paul was cooking and took some glamour shots of Maia on the stairs!


She's a pretty girl!

We didn't do anything else of note this evening. Sorry. But check out my gorgeous kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment