Saturday, 9 November 2013

24/10/2013 - Long day!

I didn't want to get up this morning. At all. Getting up sucks. Especially when you're getting cuddles from your fur-babies!



But up I got and on with the day!

Work was boring and dull as ever. I had some important parcels to deliver so at least I had a legitimate reason to leave the office at lunch time!

On the way back to the office I was accosted by a man as I was crossing the street. He was an old chap who decided to tell me that he liked wearing women's clothing but his wife was very embarrassed about it and wouldn't let him leave the house in his 36" bra and tropical maxi dress.

Yeah. I get the good ones don't I?!

I told him that if it made him happy then do what he likes...he actually said YOLO to me. So I walked in a different direction to him on purpose. Seriously. YOLO. Urgh.

I came back via Tesco, in an effort to avoid the crazy folk that seem to be roaming the town right now...and entered the Zombie Apocalypse. WHY DOES EVERYBODY WALK SO SLOW IN A SUPERMARKET?!

Anyway, after a few fun purchases (not really) I headed back to work for a LONG afternoon. I'm sure time slows down between 9 and 5 every day! The hours between 2-4 are especially difficult.

Still, eventually it was time to head home, which was very welcome indeed! Finally some time where we could sit around and do naff all for a few hours!

The highlight of my day, other than my kitty cuddles? I bought a new toothbrush at lunch time. Yep. My life has come to this!


Still, it's pretty and pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment