Saturday, 7 December 2013

20/11/2013 - Boxing Day!

Ok, so it's not ACTUALLY Boxing Day. Obviously. That's not for another month. I just couldn't think of a better title. You'll get it.

I took today off work as I had holiday that needs taking before the end of the year. So why not a random Wednesday in November?

I had a minuscule lie in and then got up and attem! My spare room wasn't going to tidy itself!

It's looked like a bomb had hit it pretty much since the wedding, so I really had to do something about it!

One thing I think it's safe to say is that it's REALLY had to tidy up when your cats decide to help...or not...


Maia was knocking piles of crap over All. The. Time. Barney was getting into all the boxes I decided to put the piles of crap in. It was interesting.

I found some nice wedding memories and by lunchtime I could actually see the carpet! I KNOW, RIGHT?!

I should have taken a before and after pic. Ah well.

After I had cleared everything up, I decided I needed another way of keeping warm. So I did the ironing. Yes, I was that desperate because it was bloomin' cold!

I think Barney was hinting at another way I could get some heat in the house...


I need to do some laundry!

I got quite a lot done today and am all proud of myself!

Unfortunately there was no #Whedonsday tonight, so Paul and I had some steak, watched some TV and had a cheeky glass of wine.

I discovered that somewhere along the line I hurt my shoulder while tidying up. Which isn't good. Hope that doesn't linger!

No comments:

Post a Comment